Friday 18 May 2012

Cindy Varcoe Tries To Do Damage Control

Barry Dingwall's neighbour (in Proudfoot and Toronto), Cindy Varcoe writes:

This will confirm that my comments posted on your blog were sent by me in my personally capacity as a property owner in the Town of Kearney.  My comments were not posted by me as a spokesperson for my employer, Stikeman Elliott LLP.  I am not a spokesman for Stikeman Elliott LLP and am not authorized to make any statements on its behalf.

It is imperative that you amend your blog to remove the unauthorized reference to Stikeman Elliott LLP immediately.  You may indicate that the comments were sent from me personally from my home e-mail address.

This e-mail is being sent on a confidential basis and is not to be publicized or sent to a third party.

Please make the change immediately and confirm when done.

Future comments from me are to be sent to my home e-mail address as noted herein.

Cindy Varcoe

varcoe@sympatico.ca


Get in a bit of trouble at work? Unfortunately, the emails weren't sent from your home email, Cindy,  so we're not going to indicate that. They were sent from the offices of Stikeman Elliot LLP, using Stikeman Elliott LLP's computer and Stikeman Elliott LLP's email server, telling us all about the "inbred idiots" in Kearney.

Here's the raw header off your email:

Received: from TORMAILHUB.int.stikeman.com ([172.16.9.174]) by setorfep1.int.stikeman.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Tue, 15 May 2012 10:28:53 -0400
Received: from TORMAILBOX.int.stikeman.com ([::1]) by TORMAILHUB.int.stikeman.com ([fe80::4d31:eb7c:f3df:11f6%11]) with mapi; Tue,  15 May 2012 10:28:53 -0400
From: Cindy Varcoe <CVarcoe@stikeman.com>
To: "concernedcitizens@hotmail.com"
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 10:28:54 -0400
Subject: Kearney is a lovely town with a bright future - except for all the  inbred idiots up there!
Thread-Topic: Kearney is a lovely town with a bright future - except for all  the inbred idiots up there!



We even traced the IP address to be sure that it belongs to
Stikeman Elliott LLP. It does.

So you're kind of a liar.


We're not surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment