Tuesday 25 September 2012

Another Concerned Citizen Writes In

Dear R Molnar!

Kudos to you by coming forward to unveil your true identity! And kudos to all the contributors to this Blog for which I know for a fact there are many! I for one like anonymity as my family and friends all live or have cottages within Kearney and will not put them or myself in jeopardy of being harassed and/or bullied by Paul Tomlinson, Jim Skelton (who has definitely been into the Kook Aid), or their cronies of thugs!

(btw Jim Skelton ...Kudos = Congratulations)

I applaud your decision to at least put a sock in the mouth of Mr. Skelton where the Johnson's are concerned. Jim is obviously no relation to the wonderful comedian RED Skelton. Maybe Jim Skelton is trying to be a comedian, but fails miserably at his attempts of humour. Mr. Red Skelton was far more funny and intelligent! I find Mr. Skelton's rantings to be almost bordering on insanity - but most definitely some sort of personality disorder I think. Maybe he is off his meds - or drinking some of the contaminated lake water from his septic system?
So - to Mr. Jim - GIVE IT A REST! And, due diligence is always a good idea before you speak or type!

Signed,
A Concerned Citizen
(Anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment