Monday 30 April 2012

Who's to Blame?


Another concerned citizen is looking for answers:

So how does someone get a final inspection? Isn't Scheaffer responsible? Isn't the town responsible? I spoke to Hess earlier and he said there was a $150.00 charge for an inspection. I (in good faith) paid my required fees to abide by the law and conditions of the town. I am now being told that the towns employee at the time (Scheaffer) did not do his job by signing my final inspection. Hess is now challenging some of Scheaffer's previous inspections in town. Seems to me a few people have dropped the ball at my expense. 
Are we really on a self destruct course? It seems that way, Contractors don't want to work here and people don't want to buy and/or build.
Feel free to respond.

Dan Thomson
porewitetrash@yahoo.ca


We wonder if Paul Schaeffer knows that Henry Hess has been saying these things about him.But isn't the Town liable for the actions of its employees? If Hess's accusations are true, then it sounds like the Town failed to perform the service you paid for and you should get a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment