Wednesday 23 March 2011

Pauldo Responds

Mayor Paul Tomlinson, an avid reader of our blog, had this response to our criticizing him for not showing up to the Heritage Day Dinner:

“I noticed that I was criticized for not being at the heritage dinner but unknown to the staff I was in Toronto at a head of council training meeting, I was meeting our lawyer, and it was impossible for me to make that dinner.”
"I'm a big boy!"

Training meeting or meeting the lawyer... Either would have been fine, no need to dogpile, Paul.

But, we would be a lot more forgiving of your absence if you otherwise regularly attended town events. Unfortunately, that's not the case and this is just another half-ass, mumbled excuse for not having to rub elbows with They-Who-Are-Not-From-Proudfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment